Environmental Stewardship in Office Coffee
We are responsible stewards, committed to sustainability
At Planet Coffee, we are committed to sustainability and stewardship in all aspects of our business, from choosing the best quality products and providing exceptional customer service to promoting innovative solutions to protect and preserve the environment.
We are an industry leader in this area and committed to continual improvement through regular reviews of our programs and processes.
- Organic Coffee
- Rainforest Alliance Coffee
- Fair Trade Coffee
- Single Cup Recycling Program
- Point of Use Water Systems
- Recyclable Products
- Reusable Mugs
For more information about our sustainability efforts, please see the following pages:
Reduce, Recycle, Reuse, and Recover
- REDUCE is to limit the amount of waste you create in the first place. This includes buying products with less packaging
- REUSE means to use something again that you would normally throw away (eg. Glass jar for food or plastic bags for bin liners).
- RECYCLE means the product goes through a mechanical process to change its form. This is only recommended when reducing and reusing are not possible.
- RECOVER is to convert waste into resources (such as electricity, heat, compost and fuel) through thermal and biological means. Resource Recovery occurs after reduce, reuse and recycle have been attempted.